Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 251

Thread: The Newer And Better Quotes Of The Day..

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like that one ella I think I will use that one in my meeting today. Well here is one from me:

    " It is in our darkest moment of despair that we see our brightest ray of hope. So don't be afraid of the dark, it always brings with it light!"
    Written in 2006 by S. Jurczak

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Friday and I am back on 12/13 hour days great... I can't wait for my vacation... Her is one to get us all through the weekend:

    " Getting back up after a knock or two is the real road to victory - it shows your true fire and determination to cross the finish line."
    Copyright ? 2007 Kimerly Adamson

    Have A Great Weekend
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry everybody I had to call off work yesterday. Once again family drama.. But this time it is over. Come Friday my house will be up for sale.. Anyone interested??? Well here is a quote for the day:

    " It is only those who have sacrificed much that will ever know the true sweetness of victory."
    Copyright ? 2007 Jason Hays


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #34
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Not sure what's going on there Dawny
    but I wish you the best!

    Have a nice Thursday!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Great only one more day till the weekend... I have been working some long hours. But hey it is a job so I am okay with it... Here is one for the day:

    " Live each moment of your dream, your goal, with passion. Do not let your conviction and motivation die when the going gets tough. Bounce higher with every fall, aim for the impossible, and remember: you can change your destiny."
    Copyright ? 2007 Siddharth Elhence

    Words to live by
    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yea it is Friday and I hope I get off early today. Will see... I hope everyone has a great weekend... Here is one for everybody:


    " Anything good worth having is worth fighting for. Don't be afraid to take the lead."
    Written in 2007 Nedna-Ann Johnson

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Monday and it is getting closer to my two weeks off. I can't wait... I hope everyone had a great weekend.... Here is one for today:

    " Never give up, no matter what the circumstance is. Throughout life, you will always hit high and low points, harder and easier experiences, but you have to stay strong; it's the key to everything. Stay strong and NEVER give up, there's always something out there worth fighting for and its always better and ALWAYS worth it. No matter how much you think there isn't, there always is and you will find it, no matter what."
    Copyright ? 2006 Caroline Lynch


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's Tuesday.... Soon I will be sleeping in which will be like 7:00am to me. Anyway here is one for today:

    " When I choose to play, I believe I can win, no matter the opponent. I fear no one. Somewhere in the mix of talent, execution, and strategy is a way to win. My job is to find it."
    Copyright ? 2007 J.J. O'Connell


    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Already half way through the week and I am still smiling... I hope everyone else is too... Here is one for today:

    " If you just want a thing, you never get it! If you imagine yourself getting it, you are halfway! If you plan sincerely to get it, you are nearer! When you work with your plan, you will surely get it!!"
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One more day and I get to rest... I have been taking care of my grandson after work every night and I am so tired.... Anyway it is worth it... Here is one for today:

    " It is the challenges in life that make living a wonderful experience."
    Written in 2007 by Jayen T.

    Have a Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic